16th Annual Parade of Paws
Raising Funds for Animals in Need
Saturday, June 15th, 2019
Doors open at 8 a.m. - walk starts at 10 a.m.
Spokane Humane Society
6607 N. Havana St. Spokane, Washington
Walk begins at 10 a.m.
Day of event registration, check-in and the vendor fair
opens at 8 a.m.
Early registration and swag bag pickup is on
Friday, June 14, from Noon – 7 p.m.
Come on up and help support the Spokane Humane Society by joining Spokane's largest dog walk! Bring your dog, family, co-workers and friends up for a fun 2- or 4-mile walk up Mt. St. Michael's. When you return, stay for the large vendor fair and the fun food court as well as live music by the Angela Marie Project.
Funds raised will help provide nutritional food, clean and safe shelter, play time and training, veterinary care and lots of love to our shelter animals.
* This is a pledge walk so everyone is asked to help raise money and collect pledges. You may do so online by creating a team here, or in person by grabbing a pledge form at the shelter, or downloading one from this page.
* Collect pledges from family, friends, co-workers and anyone else.
* Individuals and Dog Packs may sign up online and download a brochure with a pledge sheet.
* You too can be a Lead Dog! Gather five or more friends and form your own dog pack. Friendly team competition will gain your dog pack lots of recognition at the event along with fun prizes and awards.
* No dog, no problem: you are welcome to join in your fun without a dog - get your lunch walking group to form a team, or maybe some friends to help you.
* Other animals are welcome as long as they are under control - please remember this is a dog walk.
In 2018 we had over 600 two-legged and 450 four-legged walkers who raised more than $40,000!! Please help us beat this record.
Parade of Paws Rules
For more information, contact Pia Hallenberg, 509-467-5235, ext. 211 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.spokanehumanesociety.org